I've discovered a way to give my daughter exactly what she wants right alongside everything that she needs. She doesn't quite know that it's what she needs just yet, but I'm working on the nutrition part with her. Believe me, she's already been told there are some things that are down right junk. So, when I came across this thing called Tespo it was an easy decision.
There's a 100% happiness guarantee with Tespo. It's totally easy to send it back if you don't like it, but I guarantee you will!
A Tespo system is like a Keurig for vitamins. Instead of swallowing horse-sized pills, just drink a simple shot-like sample of all of the essential vitamins you need throughout the day. I love that Tespo offers Women's, Men's and Children's options because we're not a one size fits all kind of body - and we shouldn't take vitamins like we are. (There's also prenatal, sleep, energy, focus and hair, skin & nails coming soon!)
The vitamins come out in a what my daughter calls Juice! She doesn't get actual juice often because it's loaded with sugar and it's even loaded with artificial sweeteners, colors, dyes, preservatives = junk. Pure junk. She also doesn't get gummie vitamins to make up for what she may not get in her food. Those things are loaded with a lot of the same crap. Also, did you know they're only about 2% vitamin? The rest, candy?
Personally, my pill vitamins make me feel nauseas sometimes. Liquid vitamins from Tespo have no fillers or manufacturing agents so they're easier to digest. I have yet to have any problems after drinking my dose. Oh, and did you know liquid vitamins are absorbed 70% better than pills or tablets? Sign me up. Well, sign you up. I already did it.
A few other things I'm loving about Tespo:
- It entertains my kids
- The machine is intuitive so I don't have to do anything other than plop in the dispenser
- Sustainability! Discs are 100% recyclable! (Big freaking hooray!)
- There's a Tespo-Go system that let's you take it anywhere
- It tastes great
- The cup is dishwasher safe
- There's a video that shows you exactly how to clean it.
And, just so you know I'm being honest, here are my hang ups:
- Instead of artificial sweeteners, there's organic stevia extract. I'm not 100% convinced on stevia, because, it's still sugar
- It is another piece of equipment. However, I don't leave my coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc. on my counter already so this wasn't going to be left out either
- The price. It's spending $1 per day on vitamins after buying the machine.
Let me help you with the price thing though. Click here and get 30% off your machine, this is a better deal than what you'd get by signing up for the newsletter when you first visit the site. Take advantage!
Watch my kids fight over their "juice!"