Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Already Tuesday? April 17? Nooo.

I've been pretty busy lately. I'll go ahead an tell you my daily schedule since my last blog post...which was last Wednesday.

Thursday I started packing again. Visiting friends and family in Niagara Falls, having dinner with Matt's mom, brother, brother's new girlfriend, then finishing packing. Only to wake up bright and early Friday morning {bright and early as in 7:00 a.m.} to be on the road by 7:30 to drive all the way back down to Cincinnati. That's a long trip you guys. Somewhere around seven hours, six and a half if you're lucky.
{an awesome pic of Ohio from the passenger seat}
We made pretty good time getting down to my hometown. Only to stop at my parents for a measly 15 minutes and hit the road again to go get the keys to our "Summer home". That means: The apartment we're allowed to rent for the Summer. We moved all of our things from the car into the place, went right to the grocery store and stocked up. Do you know what it's like to start from scratch, as far as your groceries go, multiple times a year? Expensive. That's what it is.
{via}
Sustainable grocery bags people. Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, after groceries it was dinner at my parents, then home to clean the living day lights out of this disgusting crap hole we were given. No lies. The. Most. Disgusting. Place. I've. Ever. Seen. In. My. WHOLE. LIFE! Sick. A few hours later it was bed time.

Let's begin with Saturday morning. Oh, the joys of yoga. Yoga teacher training that is. It has begun. I'm all over this. Actually it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun, informative, and I'm going to be a yogi master after this thing is over. Well, at least I'll have my 200 RYT!
{That's my green mat. It matches Matt's eyes! haaa}
As nice as this was it was a long day. We began at 9 a.m. and finished around 5:30. A little break for lunch in the middle, that we actually worked through. I raced home, got in the door around 5:43, showered, changed, was out the door at 5:58. I'm pretty legit when I need to be. I was clean. I swear. Drove all the way down to a friend's house. Drove to the bar to pick up our husband's then made our way back out to another bar. Because it was her husband's birthday!

Cincinnati has some pretty cool new places I might add. Toby Keith's I Love This Bar, Moerlain's Lager House, Play, Mint Martini, and so many other places I can't even name because I haven't been there yet. You know what else? A Johnny Rockets. Which is clutch around 11:30 when you're starving because all you've eaten all day is a bowl of Cheerios and a healthy pot luck lunch at yoga. Burger and fries? Yes, I'll have both. And some of your chili cheese fries, your onion rings, those chips, a wing or two, oh, okay, some fried pickles too. Yummm.
{Sick American Food}
We cabbed it home around 2 o'clock. Only for me to wake up at 7 to go back to yoga by 8. Until 4:30. Grab a few more things at my parent's house for this awesome (now clean) new apartment, move it in, make it look cute, watch a re-run of Once Upon a Time and fall asleep by 9. I was sleepy. Matt watched the NHL playoffs. Of course.
{via}
Monday was a bit of shopping. We both need a little wardrobe updating after a long winter of rotating the same 10 things over and over again. Here's the best part about Monday. I'm not sure if I ever told you all that Matt broke his wedding ring. If I did, I apologize for repeating myself. Well, he took a big chunk out of it by dropping it. Why wasn't it on? We'll just not talk about it and assume it was a total freak accident and then nobody gets mad. Sounds good to me. We had to drop that off. So he's ringless for the week. We grabbed more things at the parent's house, came home to make dinner, I prepped for my interview then went to bed.

This morning I woke up early again. A job interview. In Indianapolis. Not sure how this one went but I'm not fretting. If it works out, great. If not, that's okay too. But that was another two hour trip, each way. So four hours in the car today and an interview which always makes you nervous, after a very busy last few days meant I passed out on the couch this afternoon. Woke up around three hours later, went to hot yoga and here I am.
{By far my favorite pose tonight.}
No real plans for tomorrow everyone. Maybe now I can exhale. I'm going to bed semi-early tonight. Sleeping in until whenever I feel like it. Running 7-8 miles so I can stay on track for my half-marathon. Which sort of fell to the wayside this weekend if you can imagine. Back at it tomorrow. Maybe something fun too. Maybe Matt and I can go for a nice, relaxing walk? Sounds perfect to me.
{via}
Let's be honest, we'll be watching the NHL Playoffs everyday too. We're a hockey family.
{via}

2 comments:

  1. I love hog yoga, LOVE.

    I need that grocery bag too.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love that grocery bag. That's pretty much what I say every time I begrudgingly make my way to the store.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...